HOOD uses artificial intelligence to reduce the time spent planning a move while enabling the chatbot to be a great personal moving assistant.
Let your thumbs do the talking! The HOOD chatbot
HOOD's new chatbot is dedicated to saving movers both time and effort, making moving as easy as possible. Try it out today.
Ask any mover, and they’ll tell you one of the most stressful parts of moving is preparation and planning. That is time-consuming and involves a lot of effort. HOOD’s new chatbot is dedicated to saving movers both time and effort to make moving as easy as possible.
With HOOD’s charming virtual assistant, you can save glorious hours talking to call centres (worth mentioning most of them based overseas) over the phone or in-app chats. No app download from play store or app store required anymore. Every HOOD user can now easily connect with the Australian’s market-leading Energy company on Facebook Messenger.
Just start typing your moving details and relevant suggestions will appear automatically in seconds. It means in other words, no long waiting time. Studies show that “60% of customers feel that waiting on hold for even one minute is too long. As a user, you will enjoy conversing with our chatbot.
Useful support during your move
Best of all, when you’re preparing to move, you only need to enter your moving date into HOOD’s messenger, and we’ll use that info to remind you of every important task. From simply alerting to forward mail to providing the weather forecast. In preparation for your move, we also remind you to:
- Forward Mail – providing the link to Australian Post Office
- Budget your move – book movers
- Start packing – how many moving boxes do I need? How much will everything cost?
- Sharing essential moving tips prior to moving day
- The weather forecast for your new hood
- Reminder – Make sure that nothing slips through the cracks
With HOOD, you will remove all those tons of apps. Our chatbot will ease the stresses of life during your move. We understand that preparing for a move sucks. HOOD is there to answer any questions to guide the user through the moving process. Let your thumbs do the talking and start your move now!
- How you can support local businesses with HOOD’s new search feature
- Hello Melbourne! The moving platform of the future is here
- How HOOD can reduce the pains of moving home